I found the orig recipe from Jai's page. It's really quick and easy to prepare.. I modify it somehow by adding cheese on it to make is creamy and more appealing to Yzabel. Since she loves cheese so much!
* 250 g spaghetti noodles
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 6 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 (8 ounce) can tuna in vegetable oil
* 1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil leaves (Kroger) or fresh oregano leaves
* 1 bar cheese grated/chopped tiny squares
- Cook the pasta noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile while pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in pan.
- Saute garlic in oil until lightly brown or fragrant is release.
- Stir in tuna including the vegetable oil.
- Stir in the cheese.Cook this for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and mix. Remove from heat.
- Season with salt. Add more salt and dried basil leaves according to your taste.
Note: Only start cooking the tuna when your pasta is just a few minutes from getting done. That way, the pasta is mixed with the sauted tuna while it's still hot to incorporate the taste.