This is the first time I tried cooking this one.. I learned about this long long time ago from my first BF's aunt who loves cooking.. Turning simple recipes into one great tasting merienda..
2 cans sardines
1 cup flour
1 pack Meaty Seasoning
2 pcs medium sized Egg
1 large onion (minced)
a pinch of pepper
a pinch of dried basil leaves
1. In a big bowl pour the sardine's contents. (mush the fish meat).
2. Put the eggs and beat it until totally dissolved with the sardines.
3. Gradually put the flour into the mixture while mixing it continuously.
4. Put the whole content of the Meaty Season Mix.
5. Put the minced onions.
6. Sprinkle some dried basil and salt and pepper to taste.
in a hot pan with oil fry it just like you're cooking a mini-pancakes.. hehehe
when done.. you can eat is with rice.. or as a filling for your buns.. hehehe