Starting up a small business, you'll have to face a lot of hardships dealing with paper works and registrations. One has to be aware of the laws that support business and entrepreneurship. This is necessary because you can use these laws to protect yourself and your business, improve your organization as well as manage business risks.
Join this 3-hour course on the Basic Legal Strategies for Business on Thursday, March 20, 2014, from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Bar, Tuscany Estates, Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Hill, Taguig, Metro Manila and learn about the procedures in complying with legal requirements in setting up a business.
1. Enable the participants to understand the fundamental legal requirements in starting a business.
2. Help the participants decide on the best type of business ownership.
3. Educate the participants of their rights as business applicants.
4. Teach participants on how to use the laws to expedite and fast track business applications and other transactions.
5. Help participants identify redress options in case of legal violations by government frontline services.
Who Should Participate
1. People thinking of starting a business
2. Existing business owners
3. Home-based entrepreneurs
7. Business teachers and students
II. Forms of business ownership and their advantages and disadvantages (single proprietorship, partnership, corporation)
III. Step-by-step procedure in filing business applications with appropriate government agencies
IV. Highlights of Republic Act 9485 or the Anti-Red Tape Act (ARTA) of 2007
V. Complaint procedures in case of violations
VI. Preparing a letter of complaint
VII. Securing services of lawyers if necessary
About the Speaker:
Dandy Victa is an Australian Aid (AusAid) scholar on entrepreneurship and innovation at Swinburne University of Technology in Melboure, Victoria, Australia. He has also completed academic requirements in Public Administration at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines and has solid and extensive experience as a bureaucrat and technocrat. Moreover, he has co-founded several social enterprise organizations working for persons with disabilities.
Early Bird Rate: Php 1,200 (Paid by March 1, 2014)
Regular Rate: Php 1,500 (Starts on March 2, 2014)
Group Rate: Php 3,000 (Group of 3 participants)
* Limited seats only (25 participants)
* Pay via BPI, Unionbank or Paypal